Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finally... I am a proud owner of THE Big Green Egg!

Santa must have had me on this Nice list this year!


Christmas morning, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised to open an excellent present from her brother - the Big Green Egg. (He actually had us open the nest, and left the actual Egg, etc. in the car)

We immediately made plans to christen the Egg on New Years Eve and invited him over to partake.

Here is a picture of my new Egg (Large Size), almost finished setting up. (Needed to wait for a torque wrench to arrive to finish)



"Aint she a beaut, Clark" - Cousin Eddie

I am really excited to start using the Egg and will be experimenting heavily until I consider myself to be a guru. (okay - I will be happy with expert level)

Anyhow, this blog will include all of my adventures of the BGE, including:

1. Recipes
2. Pictures (when remembered and possible)
3. Reviews

I welcome all input, advice and commentary...

I hope you enjoy this adventure and possibly gain something from it!

Also, "BGE" (as the community calls it) will be used in lieu of "Big Green Egg", henceforth.

Happy Eggin...

Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment